We are almost there! New Mexico is to fully re-open and drop all COVID-19 restrictions beginning on July 1st, just in time for July 4th weekend!
- As of July 1, all pandemic-related occupancy restrictions on all forms of commercial activity will be lifted.
- All businesses in the state may now operate at 100% of their maximum capacity.
- Businesses may still choose to require addition precautions for employees/patrons at their discretion.
- As of July 1, all limitations on mass gatherings will be gone. Businesses, large events and organizations may operate at 100% of maximum capacity both indoors and outdoors.
- The state will continue to follow CDC guidance with respect to face coverings which means masks are not required for vaccinated individuals
Read the press release: